1. What utilities am I responsible for?
2. What appliances are included in Victoria Park and V2 apartment homes? Do they include a washer and dryer?
- Victoria Park: Residents are responsible for gas and electric provided through Xcel Energy. Bills will come monthly directly to your mailbox. Trash and water are billed through Victoria Park to you. Trash is $10/month and water is $10/occupant/month.
- V2: Residents are responsible for the convenience bundle which includes - Cable (DirecTV's Entertainment Package), Internet, water and trash all for $109/month.
Designed for your comfort and convenience, each of our luxury apartment rentals feature outstanding amenities that make the most of your time at home. Kitchens feature high quality stainless steel appliances including a refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, oven and microwave. Every apartment boasts front loading high efficiency washer and dryers for your use.
3. Are furnished apartments available to rent?
5. Do you have on-site maintenance?
Your new apartment home at Victoria Park and V2 Apartments is more than an address, it's a lifestyle that lets you make the most of your time by taking advantage of our exceptional services - including furniture rental. To serve your need for furnished apartments, Victoria Park and V2 has formed partnerships with premier furniture rental companies. For more details, please contact the leasing office.
4. Is Corporate housing available?
Victoria Park and V2 Apartments welcomes all inquiries regarding the availability of luxury corporate rentals. For more information about corporate housing availability, please contact the leasing office.
Yes. Victoria Park and V2 Apartments provide on-site maintenance technicians M-F during normal business hours. Any after-hours maintenance emergencies will be dispatched to our on-call maintenance.
6. How do I place a maintenance request?
To place a maintenance request please call the leasing office or login to your resident portal, click on the maintenance tab and fill out the required information.
7. Is parking available?
Underground parking is available (see below). Surface lot parking is free for our residents and their guests on a first come, first serve basis.
- Victoria Park: Underground parking is $75/month.
- V2: Underground parking is $75/ month.
8. Are pets allowed? If so, what is the cost associated with bringing pets to Victoria Park and V2 Apartments? Are there breed restrictions or weight limits?
Victoria Park and V2 Apartments are pet friendly and accepts cats and dogs (see below for building specific pet policies). Residents must pay a non-refundable pet fee of $250 and a pet deposit of $250 per home upon initial move-in with a monthly pet rent. Dog rent is $50/month/dog. Cat rent is $25/month/cat. No more than 2 pets is allowed per apartment. Breed restrictions also apply.
- Victoria Park (Building A): Dogs and cats allowed on all three floors.
- Victoria Park (Building B): Dogs are only allowed on the 1st floor, cats are allowed on all three floors.
- V2: Dogs under 25lbs and cats are allowed on all five floors. Dogs are not allowed in any inside courtyard facing homes.
9. Do your buildings offer balconies?
Victoria Park and V2 Apartments feature a few walk-out patios on the first level apartments. Balconies are available on select upper level apartment homes.
10. Do you offer flexible lease terms?
Flexibility is essential is todays ever-changing world. To meet your unique time frame requirements, Victoria Park and V2 Apartments offer a wide selection of variable lease terms. For more details please call to inquire about our current lease terms.
11. What are my options for paying my rent?
Rent is due on the 1st of each month. Payments can conveniently be made online via the resident portal using e-check with no fees. Credit cards can also be used but will have an additional fee.
12. How do I pay my rent online?
Yes. It's easy with your resident portal. Victoria Park and V2 Apartments offer an array of online services - including the ability to make automatic rent payments, place a maintenance request, and even meet your neighbors, all from the convenience of your own home or work computer. If it is your first time to the website, you will need to create a new account by simply scrolling down the page to "Resident Portal" and then clicking on "Click Here to Register" and entering the required information.
13. What are the income requirements to qualify for an apartment home?
Residents are required to make two and a half times the monthly rent to qualify for an apartment home. We also do background check, credit check and inquire about previous rental/ mortgage payment history.
14. Is there a security deposit?
Yes. The deposit is $500 total, $250 of which is refundable upon move out and $250 of which we keep as an administrative fee.
15. Is smoking allowed at Victoria Park and V2 Apartments?
No. We are proud to offer you a smoke-free community here at Victoria Park and V2 Apartments!
16. How can I refer a friend?
The best neighbor is the one you choose. That's why Victoria Park and V2 Apartments has set up a resident referral program. It's a great opportunity to earn some extra spending money by introducing your friends to Victoria Park and V2's luxury apartment living, resort-style amenities, and maintenance-free lifestyle. Simply call, email, or stop by the leasing office to let us know you have recommended a friend or to learn more about our resident referral program!
17. What local schools, parks, attractions, and restaurants are close to Victoria Park and V2 Apartments?
Victoria Park and V2 are conveniently located near centers of employment, shopping, transportation, and entertainment. To get detailed information about all local restaurants, schools, theaters and places of business nearby, contact the leasing office or go to Victoria Park and V2's homepage and click on the "Map" tab.
18. What is the application fee at Victoria Park and V2 Apartments?
The application fee is $45 per adult applicant.