1. What utilities am I responsible for?
- Victoria Park: Residents are responsible for gas and electric provided through Xcel Energy. Bills will come monthly directly to your mailbox. Trash and water are billed through Victoria Park to you. Trash is $15/month and water is $25/occupant/month.
- V2: Residents are responsible for the convenience bundle which includes - Cable (DirecTV's Entertainment Package), Internet, water and trash all for $109/month.
- Victoria Park: Underground parking starts at $85/month.
- V2: Underground parking starts at $85/ month.
- Victoria Park (Building A): Dogs and cats allowed on all three floors.
- Victoria Park (Building B): Dogs are only allowed on the 1st floor, cats are allowed on all three floors.
- V2: Dogs under 25lbs and cats are allowed on all five floors.
The management and maintenance teams here at V2 exceeds our expectations of professionalism and friendliness. The quality of the apartment is sleep and durable – we couldn’t be happier with what we are paying for.- V2 Resident
Everyone at the leasing office has been incredibly helpful, and I love the look and value of my new home. Any issues I had upon move-in were dealt with very promptly, and I haven't had any problems since!- Victoria Park Resident
The finishes are all top notch within our apartment. The amenities are great--we use the gym and the grills quite often.- V2 Resident
I enjoy the common areas to study and watch football. We enjoy the weight room and the hours of the weight room. The apartment complex is always very clean, and overall quiet.- Victoria Park Resident
This place is a hidden gem in St. Paul! The river views are amazing and apartments are very modern and brand new. As a single female I feel very safe living here alone.- Kaitlyn R.
I decided on V2 after extensive online research and many tours. The apartment layout and kitchen finishes seemed comparable to others in the same price range, but the in-unit laundry and soaker bathtub were much better. I also appreciated their pricing transparency and use of technology to streamline processes such as rent payment and mail.- Samantha P.
If you are looking for a beautiful home that has it all check out V2! Fantastic location near the airport, MOA and downtown St. Paul. Miles of biking trails. Gorgeous views of the Mississippi. Beautiful apartment finishes (the same that I would put into building my own home). Amazing amenities. Fantastic staff! Love, love, love it here! Feels like home!- Nancy C.
I enjoy the security of the buildings and the amenities.- Victoria Park Resident
Quiet, clean common areas, friendliness of staff, quick response to maintenance issues.- Victoria Park Resident
The location is convenient to the city’s amenities as well as ample trails nearby. The space is clean and spacious.- Victoria Park Resident
Community is awesome. Apartments themselves are kept up at a high level and I have not any any problems that maintenance will not come and fix quickly! Overall very happy with the Victoria apartments and all they have to offer. Would highly recommend as a place to rent.- Victoria Park Resident